With so much out of control, it’s often hard to remember that there are things that we can often do to improve our quality of life. Can diet and certain supplements help with some of my pain? How important is exercise? How do I try to exercise when I hurt so badly? Can stress cause a chain reaction that causes my pain to flare? Can I help reduce my brain fog so that I can think straight? I feel like I’m quickly losing everything and there’s no hope in sight. Can I ever get a handle on all of this?
Sunday, September 26, 2021
2:00-4:00pm (PDT) link
HEALTH & FITNESS
• Eating Wise with Chiari & Comorbids
----- Are supplements good or bad?
• Exercising Wise with Chiari & Comorbids
• De-stressing Wise with Chiari & Comorbids
CALMING THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM & CONTROLLING INFLAMMATION
EMPOWERING YOURSELF WITH KNOWLEDGE
• Learning about your anatomy & conditions
• Getting familiar with your imaging
• Connecting with other patients