Chiari Awareness Rally Online (Week 4)
With so much out of control, it’s often hard to remember that there are things that we can often do to improve our quality of life. Can diet and certain supplements help with some of my pain? How important is exercise? How do I try to exercise when I hurt so badly? Can stress cause a chain reaction that causes my pain to flare? Can I help reduce my brain fog so that I can think straight? I feel like I’m quickly losing everything and there’s no hope in sight. Can I ever get a handle on all of this?
AGENDA FOR WEEK 4: (full event schedule)
TETHERED CORD SYNDROME VS. OCCULT TETHERED CORD
- Post-operative complications:
- Failed decompression
- Acquired Chiari Malformation
CONNECTING THE DOTS:
- What are connective tissues?
- What are HDCTs?
- What is Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS)?
- Hypermobile EDS (hEDS)
- Hypermobility: More than you think it is!
- How it has everything to do with everything we face!
PLEASE REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: GO TO EVENT