Chiari Awareness Rally Online (Week 2)
Problems at the craniocervical junction can cause an Acquired (secondary) Chiari Malformation, but these problems are commonly missed by the medical professionals that we trust. Understand what these problems are and how they may pertain to you, as well as how they can cause addition/continued symptoms post decompression.
AGENDA FOR WEEK 2: (full event schedule)
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CRANIOCERVICAL INSTABILITY (CCI) & ATLANTOAXIAL INSTABILITY (AAI)?
- Craniocervical Instability (CCI) vs. Atlantoaxial Instability (AAI)
- Clivoaxial Angle (CXA) and other measurements
- Basilar Invagination (BI) & Cranial Settling
- Chamberlain’s Line
- Acquired Chiari Malformation
- Anterior brain stem Compression
CONNECTING THE DOTS: HOW IT RELATES TO YOUR CONNECTIVE TISSUES
GETTING A PROPER DIAGNOSES
- Traction Trial
- Craniocervical Fusion (CCF)
PLEASE REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: GO TO EVENT