Worth The Fight (WTF!) Online Empowerment Meeting – Mast Cell, Inflammation, and The Immune System
TOPIC: Mast Cell, Inflammation, and The Immune System
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2022
Time (by US time zone):
- 4:30 p.m. (Pacific Daylight Time)
- 5:30 p.m. (Mountain Daylight Time)
- 6:30 p.m. (Central Daylight Time)
- 7:30 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)
ABOUT OUR MEETINGS:
Whether you’re new to Chiari, new to Chiari Bridges / Worth The Fight (WTF!), been around a while and needing a little extra support, or a throw-down warrior involved in every way possible, Welcome! We are committed to helping patients and their families learn to advocate for themselves successfully! We offer a lot, but many struggle with comprehending everything, so these meetings are an opportune time to learn face to face and boost your knowledge, because KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! While geared for patients and their parents, our meetings are open to friends and family members as well (so feel free to invite them).
We meet for two hours on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month! This time was chosen as a middle ground for our North American members. We realize that it’s a little early for those on the Pacific and a little late for those on the Atlantic, which makes it a good middle ground. We understand that might be dinner time for some, so feel free to bring your food and eat while we talk. If you must leave early, we understand but please try to leave quietly.
We generally start with an “Hour of Empower” lesson about the topic and finish with an hour of dialogue where participants can ask questions and help one another with suggestions.
TWO WAYS TO JOIN US:
- WTF! Group members can join us by responding to the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/478654157518532/.
- All others (or those who would like a reminder email before all of our events) can sign up for email reminders: https://worththefight.chiaribridges.org/activity/support-group-meeting-reminder-request/.
- We send a reminder out the weekend before each meeting and the day of each meeting, the last of which will contain all the information needed to join the meeting later that evening.